Are you going to buy property in Istanbul for the first time? Any ideas about what to do and what not to do? Planning to buy property isn’t tough as it seems if you stick up with the common rules about real estate. Istanbul has one of the most demanded cities in the field of real estate and property investments. If you are planning to buy a property in Istanbul, you are definitely on the right track. Here are some do’s and don’ts when buying property in Istanbul:
• Get help from a professional. Before you start the process, it is better that you see professional that is from the real estate sector. Thanks to this, you can get information about the best method of buying property.
• Look through the area. Any ideas about the location? Having come to Istanbul for holiday or a short visit may not give you the exact and the complete information about the city. You should define your needs and wishes and even make a list about them so that you can find your perfect property for your future investment.
• Found your property? Congratulations! Now it is time to check the property out at different times of the day. You may wonder why; with this method, you can ensure that your property gets the adequate amount of the sun you would like.
• Don’t sign anything without first consulting a professional and a lawyer. If you sign something that is not in accordance with the legal rights, you may come across with some problems in the future.
• Don’t sign an unconditional contract if you are still not sure about the property and not sure about the things that include in the contract. Signing a contract without any control to be made by a professional or a lawyer is not the right thing to do in this process.
Found a property but still not fully satisfied with it? Think again. If necessary, go through all the details about the process. Buying a property that are not compatible with your needs may not satisfy you in the end.